EMERGENCY HOSPITAL CARE PROVISIONS
In collaboration with the Athens Medical Group, we have an ambulance-mobile unit, which carries advanced medical equipment and operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The ambulance is manned by a paramedic specialized in emergency pre-hospital care and, depending on the incident, by Medical, Nursing or auxiliary staff.
- – Urgent or planned transfer of patients from residence, port, airport, nursing institutions to our polyclinic and vice versa.
- – Emergency or planned transfer of patients, from their residence or from nursing institutions to a hospital of the Athens Medical Group.
- – Emergency patient airlifts.
- – Coverage of events and sporting events.
- – Provision of humanitarian aid, in any cases needed.